100% Okinawa Black Sugar (Kokutou) - Sugar Block/ Sugar Cube 1Kg
Most black sugars you find from Okinawa is often mixed with many other additives or coagulating agents. It is quite difficult 100% Pure Kokuto from Japan but this sugar is all natural. It is made by made by hardening the juice taken from harvested sugarcane, which has been boiled for many hours.
Okinawa is known to make high quality brown sugar and viewed as a health product because it is rich in nutrients such as calcium, potassium, iron.
Other benefits include:
- Prevents tooth decay
- Improves resistance to stress
- Lowers cholesterol
- Used as an alternative to white sugar
- Can be used in sushi rice, noodle soup, sauces,
- Soup stock for seafood and meat
- Flavour grilled vegetables
- To make chocolate
Country of Origin:
Iriomote Island, Okinawa
Ingredient: 100% Okinawa Black Sugar
We Also Recommend