Organic Heritage Breeds Fresh Bone Broth of The Week (500ml)
Weekly broth (limited stock available)
This Week's bone broth is..."Middlewhite Pork Bone Broth"
Apple Cider Vinegar
This is a locally made bone broth by Heritage Meats where they offer a holistic approach to sourcing meats and ingredients. They focus on livestock that has been raised in the wild for centuries on native lands that will bring more flavour and diversity and nutrition. This method of sourcing also offers a way to conserve natural landscapes, restore indigenous wildlife and revive local farm communities around the world. Heritage Meats believe that eating whole will not only nourish your body but also our planet earth. We can have so much more food and variety on our plates while consuming fewer animals.
Bone broth is a very nourishing food for the gut and ultimately for the brain.
How to Use:
- Heat it as is and serve!
- Use as a broth for other recipes
- Add a dash of broth as a natural flavouring for stir fried vegetables
- Add to baby food or purees for added gut health benefits
- Add to cauliflower mash for a delicious, keto-friendly potato alternative
- FODMAP, Keto, Paleo Friendly
Learn more about Heritage Meats
We Also Recommend